Gourmet Partners was established to help UK speciality food companies to realise their brands’ potential both in the UK and export markets.
With 35 years experience working in the Fine Food Market, we can offer first-hand sales & trade marketing knowledge and experience of both the UK and international markets. Therefore, we offer our clients a cost effective alternative to employing a Sales Director or Export Sales Manager.
Gourmet Partners work with our clients on a fixed retainer basis for the services we provide, therefore our client’s customers can be assured that there are no unnecessary additional costs such as sales commission involved.
Our services include offering strategic consultation on;
- Review your current sales and provide a cost effective sales strategy.
- Assess your current sales structure and an honest appraisal of your team.
UK Market Opportunities
- Provide an appraisal of your current market, sectors and key accounts.
- Manage promotional plans with key direct accounts and distributors.
- Identify opportunities for growth and introduce appropriate distributors
- Provide first-hand knowledge and experience of managing key accounts.
- Provide first-hand knowledge and experience of key international markets.
- Provide information on the potential within international markets.
- Help with packaging and labelling requirements for key export markets.
- Offer help and guidance when setting up distributors.
- Introduce potential distributors and provide account management.
- Provide structured promotional plans to support your brand internationally.
- Work with you to provide a cost-effective Marketing Calendar.
- Provide advice and support for managing exhibitions and events.
- Structure a promotional plan that delivers growth and brand awareness.
- Offer advice on marketing, new product launches, promotions and PR.
- Assess your product offering, branding, product gaps & opportunities.
- Work on NPD projects, supporting new product launches
- Review you pricing, margins and help maximise your brand positioning.
- Offering advice on packaging, design and social media support.
We also work alongside carefully selected independent businesses that provide complementary services such as marketing, public relations, design and new product development, Gourmet Partners are therefore also able to offer our clients a wide range of services to support and grow their business.